About Me

My photo
Welcome to the travels of Doug and Nada. We love the Lord and are traveling full-time in our motorhome with our German Shepherd, Homer. Homer is the star attraction wherever we stop and he gets us talking and sharing with many people. DON'T FORGET: YOU CAN ENLARGE EACH PHOTO BY CLICKING ON THE PHOTO! The newest blog post is at the top and they go back in time as you scroll down. If you want to see each photo larger, you can just click on the photo and it will enlarge. If you decide to leave a comment, don't forget to sign it so we know who left it. ;-) Folks: This site is under continual construction as we travel and see this beautiful country. Check back for more updates and photos. Thanks for visiting with us! May God bless your day!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Oh my! 4 1/2 hours at the Apple Genius!

Oh my! We spent 4 1/2 hours at the Apple Genius Bar. Those stools sure are hard! My Macbook Air was not handling my mail program correctly. It is working correctly now BUT the correction lost all my bookmarks and I had to re-enter or reset all passwords, reset all my broadcast groups, etc. What a pain. Apparently there was a glitch when we transferred my backup info back in December from my backup hard drive when my MacBook Pro died. I had been living with my barely functioning email program until we got to an Apple store. While at the Apple store, my external hard drive chose that precise moment to also die or the reformatting the genius did killed it (that is our guess). So we are off today to get a new external hard drive and Doug will attempt to recover my internet bookmarks.

Computers can be soooooooo much fun when they decide to be temperamental! I am so glad I have Doug to straighten mime out or I would be camped at an Apple store with a genius 24/7. Ha, ha!

Today we are off to Gruene, TX and New Braunfels, TX for some good Texas food and a visit to the oldest dance hall in Texas and Camping World for some RV supplies. Homer will be riding along on this ride.

No comments: